Do you love young children? Do you have experience working in a licensed child care center? This may be just the right opportunity for you! AsheBridge Children’s Academy has two privately owned childcare centers in Apex, NC and Fuquay-Varina, NC.
Our core values are Trust, Excellence, Communication, Teamwork, and Joy. We have a tight-knit team of early childhood professionals, and we want to hire YOU to join our team, if you are inspired by Excellence!
We are seeking a dedicated early childhood teacher with an eye for excellence in your classroom and our entire school community. This position is ideally with the toddlers, but we have some flexibility to work with two year olds instead.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of others
- A professional, positive attitude and loving demeanor with children
- Desire to work together as a team with your co-teacher and the entire AsheBridge family
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a child care center
- Experience with 5-Star, ITERS/ECERS, and NAEYC is a plus!
- Classroom duties include but aren’t limited to: helping children with eating, diapering/toileting, cleaning, keeping a clean and safe room, keeping an ITERS/ECERS/NAEYC compliant classroom, and making sure everything is in compliance with state regulations as well as with AsheBridge Children’s Academy standards – all while having fun with your classroom family!
- Able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation. You must be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly. This is a physically ACTIVE role.
- Dedication to commit to AsheBridge for a minimum of one year
- Fluency and clear communication in English. Must be able to communicate with other staff and parents clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or similar field is strongly preferred. If not, some early childhood education college level coursework is needed.
- All candidates must pass the national criminal background check conducted by the Division of Child Development, have a negative TB screening, and satisfactory health report prior to beginning employment.
We hire for ATTITUDE, not necessarily aptitude. We will train you to excel in a quality child care environment, if you have the passion to do so! So even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, still consider applying if you’re a bright, motivated, loving, positive person who wants to be a part of a winning team and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Snow Days
- Free or Discounted Childcare
- Health Insurance Available
keywords – preschool daycare pre-k threes twos toddlers children teacher teaching