Click here to download a Tuition Express enrollment form.
As your childcare provider, we are excited to offer you the convenience of automatic tuition payments through Tuition Express. You’ll no longer need to write a check, or remember your checkbook, as you’re picking up your child at the end of a hectic day. Your account will be safely and securely debited by Tuition Express, giving you peace of mind, knowing your tuition is being paid when it’s due. It’s easy to enroll and even easier to participate. You’ll join millions who already pay mortgages, car payments, and childcare tuition automatically. Tuition Express is convenient and safe for you, and it helps us do a better job caring for your child.
What is Tuition Express?
Tuition Express is the premier payment processing service in the childcare industry. As one of the many benefits offered by Tuition Express, parents have the ability to receive their payment receipts via email. Tuition Express keeps parents in-touch with their childcare center and their personal finances here. Here are some of the features of Tuition Express:
- Receive all your Payment Receipts via email,
- Email notification of all Non Sufficient Fund (NSF) items
- View and print Transaction History reports.
- Receipts are Flexible Spending Account qualified
- Easy access to change email addresses notifications are sent to
How to Register at TuitionExpress.com
- Fill out the application form, attach a voided check, and place in the tuition box in the school lobby
- AsheBridge will issue you a unique Tuition Express ID number
- After you receive your account number from AsheBridge, go to https://www.tuitionexpress.com
- Click the “Click here to Register” link to begin the account set up.
- Enter your Tuition Express ID number and the last 4 digits of your bank account number.
- Create a User Name and Password.
- Type in your email address and check the box “Receive Notification”
- Click “Submit”. When you receive an email from Tuition Express click on the link to confirm your email address.
Facts about Automatic Payments
- Automatic Payments have been around for more than 30 years and use the same network as Automatic Deposits. More than 2 billion transactions a year are made via Automatic Payment.
- Each Automatic Payment is deducted from your account on the due date of each payment cycle so it’s easy to track.
- Automatic Payments are confidential transactions. Just one or two people see them. In contrast, checks pass through three to nine hands as they are processed. PLUS they have all the information available for a criminal to steal your identity.
- Automatic Payments help you maintain a good credit rating because bills are paid on time, every time.
- Record keeping is easy. Each bill paid automatically from your checking account or credit card is listed on your monthly statement.
- Consumers who use Automatic Payment are protected by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act of 1978, known as Federal Regulation E.
- Automatic Payment saves you money. It costs consumers close to $100 a year in time and automatic costs, such as postage, to pay bills by check instead of using Automatic Payment.
- Automatic Payments are great for travelers – since bills are paid automatically, you do not have to worry about them when you are out of town.
Frequently Asked Questions
“When I pay my bill automatically, how secure is my account information?”
Very secure – more secure than when you write checks. The checks you write everyday have your name, address, phone number, and sometimes your drivers license number on them. With this information, criminals have all they need to access your account, or worse, steal your identity. Automatic payments greatly reduce this potential problem by limiting the amount of information available and who has access to it. Tuition Express also incorporates additional security procedures utilizing 128 bit encryption.
“What if the childcare center makes a mistake, and takes out too much money?”
Report the error to your childcare center immediately – it was most likely an honest mistake. The childcare center will then adjust your account accordingly
“What if my childcare center and I disagree about a payment?”
If you feel that the payment should not have been made, you have the right to dispute the charge. Contact your bank or credit card company. Tuition Express and your childcare provider will work closely to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
“Does this form of payment give the childcare center access to my account?”
Nobody at the childcare center has access to your account. When you sign up for Tuition Express, you only authorize your bank or credit card company to release the exact amount owed to your provider when it’s due and payable.
“How will I know when a payment was taken out of my account?”
Your childcare expenses will be taken out of your account on a schedule that you and the childcare center agree upon. Your childcare center has the ability to print statements for your records prior to the withdrawal of any money. Additionally, the charges will show up on your monthly statement as “Tuition Express”
“When I sign up for Tuition Express, how will this help my childcare provider?”
Your childcare provider has chosen to offer Automatic Payments for several reasons. First, it will give you convenience of not having to write a check every time tuition and fees are due. Second, it allows regular scheduling of your payments. Most importantly, Automatic Payments reduce the amount of time your childcare center spends on management activities, giving staff more time with the children.
“How do I get started?”
Simply complete the “Payment Authorization” form and return it to your childcare provider. They will do the rest!
“Where can I learn more?”
For more information on the benefits of Tuition Express, please visit us at www.tuitionexpress.com
*all information provided by www.tuitionexpress.com
AsheBridge Children’s Academy is a close preschool community where children are enriched by caring relationships, strong friendships, and a creative environment. AsheBridge is an educational preschool with daycare hours to meet all of your child care needs. Full and part time childcare, quality curriculum, caring staff and a strong devotion to quality early childhood education in Fuquay-Varina, NC. It’s all here at AsheBridge Children’s Academy! Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/AsheBridge