Are you looking for more than a typical daycare, childcare center or preschool for your infant?
Welcome to AsheBridge Children’s Academy of Fuquay-Varina and Apex Cary!
Our loving infant program (ages 6 weeks -1 year) nurtures each child and surrounds them with love, listening to stories, rocking to music, independent and group play, and so much more! Age appropriate fine and large motor skills, exploration, and language development are fostered.
Learning & Development
- ♦ Individual attention
- ♦ Customized schedules for feeding, napping, and playing
- ♦ Growing babies enjoy learning in a fresh environment by transitioning to the toddler program on, or in the first few weeks after their 1st birthday
What sets us apart from the rest
- ♦ FREE Diapers and wipes!
- ♦ HiMama Mobile App: You will receive photos and updates about activities throughout the day.
- ♦ National Accreditation: Our Fuquay-Varina preschool has been fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the Apex preschool is well into the multi-year path to accreditation. Our NAEYC accreditation program holds us to a much higher standard than daycare centers.
- ♦ CPR/First Aid certified staff who also receive approximately 20 hours of health and safety training.
- ♦ All staff members receive ongoing local/federal background checks
- ♦ Entrances are keypad locked to prevent unauthorized access
- ♦ Regular fire drills and child care emergency drills
We also offer
- ♦ Free meals, snacks, and diapers
- ♦ Full time and part time schedules
- ♦ Educator, military, and sibling discounts
- ♦ Convenient online payment option