Are you looking for more than a typical daycare, childcare center or preschool for your todddler?
Welcome to AsheBridge Children’s Academy of Apex Cary and Fuquay-Varina!
Our toddler early learning program (ages 1-2) introduces new ideas through a hands-on thematic approach to learning along with the Creative Curriculum. Toddlers have big emotions and are learning how they fit into this world. We support their social/emotional development, helping them every step of the way.
Learning & Development
- Age-appropriate independence and self-help skills
- Positive conflict resolution skills
- Thematic activities encourage learning through hands on experiences
- Growing toddlers enjoy learning in a fresh environment by transitioning to the young preschool program in the first few weeks after their 2nd birthday
What sets us apart from the rest
- FREE Diapers and wipes!
- HiMama Mobile App: You will receive photos and updates about activities throughout the day.
- National Accreditation: Our Fuquay-Varina preschool has been fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the Apex preschool is well into the multi-year path to accreditation. Our NAEYC accreditation program holds us to a much higher standard than daycare centers.
- CPR/First Aid certified staff who also receive approximately 20 hours of health and safety training.
- All staff members receive ongoing local/federal background checks
- Entrances are keypad locked to prevent unauthorized access
- Regular fire drills and child care emergency drills
We also offer
- Free meals, snacks, and diapers
- Full time and part time schedules
- Educator, military, and sibling discounts
- Convenient online payment option