Are you looking for more than a typical daycare, childcare center or preschool for your family?
Welcome to AsheBridge Children’s Academy of Apex Cary and Fuquay-Varina!
Our Young Preschool program (ages 2-3) introduces important academic concepts through a hands-on thematic approach to learning along with the Creative Curriculum. Young preschoolers have big emotions and are learning how they fit into this world. We support their social/emotional development, guiding them to be great classroom citizens.
Learning & Development
- Potty training! This is a team effort with hard work at home too.
- Independence and self-help skills
- Positive conflict resolution skills
- Early academic skills to be prepared for the older preschool programs
- S.T.E.A.M. learning (science, technology, engineering, arts, math)
- Thematic activities encourage learning through hands on experiences
- Social bonds are preserved by group move-up of all eligible 3-year-olds to preschool at the start of the new school year
What sets us apart from the rest
- FREE Diapers and wipes!
- HiMama Mobile App: You will receive photos and updates about activities throughout the day.
- National Accreditation: Our Fuquay-Varina preschool has been fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the Apex preschool is well into the multi-year path to accreditation. Our NAEYC accreditation program holds us to a much higher standard than daycare centers.
- CPR/First Aid certified staff who also receive approximately 20 hours of health and safety training.
- All staff members receive ongoing local/federal background checks
- Entrances are keypad locked to prevent unauthorized access
- Regular fire drills and child care emergency drills
- Free meals, snacks, and diapers
- Full time and part time schedules
- Educator, military, and sibling discounts
- Convenient online payment option