Are you looking for more than a typical daycare, childcare center or preschool for your family?
Welcome to AsheBridge Children’s Academy of Apex Cary and Fuquay-Varina!
Our Young Preschool program (ages 2-3) introduces important academic concepts through a hands-on thematic approach to learning along with the Creative Curriculum. Young preschoolers have big emotions and are learning how they fit into this world. We support their social/emotional development, guiding them to be great classroom citizens.
Learning & Development
- ♦ Potty training! This is a team effort with hard work at home too.
- ♦ Independence and self-help skills
- ♦ Positive conflict resolution skills
- ♦ Early academic skills to be prepared for the older preschool programs
- ♦ S.T.E.A.M. learning (science, technology, engineering, arts, math)
- ♦ Thematic activities encourage learning through hands on experiences
- ♦ Social bonds are preserved by group move-up of all eligible 3-year-olds to preschool at the start of the new school year
What sets us apart from the rest
- ♦ FREE Diapers and wipes!
- ♦ HiMama Mobile App: You will receive photos and updates about activities throughout the day.
- ♦ National Accreditation: Our Fuquay-Varina preschool has been fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the Apex preschool is well into the multi-year path to accreditation. Our NAEYC accreditation program holds us to a much higher standard than daycare centers.
- ♦ CPR/First Aid certified staff who also receive approximately 20 hours of health and safety training.
- ♦ All staff members receive ongoing local/federal background checks
- ♦ Entrances are keypad locked to prevent unauthorized access
- ♦ Regular fire drills and child care emergency drills
- ♦ Free meals, snacks, and diapers
- ♦ Full time and part time schedules
- ♦ Educator, military, and sibling discounts
- ♦ Convenient online payment option