Are you an early childhood rockstar and want to join a supportive team? Do you love kids, creativity, silliness, and finding joy in life? If so, this may be the career change you’re looking for.
Benefits include: Quarterly Bonuses, FREE Medical Plan, 6+ paid days off PLUS 12 paid holidays and snow days, childcare discounts, free meals, scholarships, direct deposit, and a fun workplace that values laughter.
LEARN MORE about us at https://ashebridge.com/careers
We are seeking a cheerful and dedicated lead teacher with an eye for excellence in your classroom and our entire school community. The current hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 in Apex. We are expanding and opening new classrooms, so these hours will likely be adjusted.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of others
- A professional, positive attitude and loving demeanor with children
- Desire to work together as a team with teachers and the entire AsheBridge family
- NC Early Childhood Credential (EDU-119) and/or degree in Early Childhood or Child Dev
- Experience working with children (child care center, church nursery, babysitting, etc.)
- Classroom duties include but aren’t limited to: helping children with eating, diapering/toileting, cleaning, keeping a clean and safe room, keeping an ITERS/ECERS/NAEYC compliant classroom, and making sure everything is in compliance with state regulations as well as with AsheBridge Children’s Academy standards – all while having fun with your classroom family!
- Able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation. You must be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly. This is a physically ACTIVE role.
- Dedication to commit to AsheBridge for a minimum of one year
- Fluency and clear communication in English. Must be able to communicate with other staff and parents clearly in both verbal and written form.
All candidates must pass the national criminal background check conducted by the Division of Child Development, have a negative TB screening, and satisfactory health report prior to beginning employment.
We hire for ATTITUDE, not necessarily aptitude. We will train you to excel in a quality child care environment, if you have the education and passion to do so! So even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, still consider applying if you’re a bright, motivated, loving, positive person who wants to be a part of a winning team and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
keywords – preschool daycare pre-k threes twos toddlers infants children teacher teaching