Do you love young children? Do you have experience working in a licensed child care center? This may be just the right opportunity for you! AsheBridge Children’s Academy has two privately owned childcare centers in Apex, NC and Fuquay-Varina, NC.
We are seeking a cheerful and dedicated teacher for a group of literally the absolute sweetest best group of toddlers ever! We are growing quickly right now, and so there is the possibility for qualified individuals to work with other age groups in time if exploring other positions becomes of interest.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including bonuses, 12 paid holidays, paid time off, medical, scholarships, direct deposit, childcare discount, and so much more!
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of others
- Degree preferred, but at least some college-level Early Childhood Education or Child Development coursework will be required
- Experience working with children (child care center, church nursery, babysitting, etc.)
- Able to meet classroom duties including but not limited to: helping children with eating/diapering, cleaning, following all regulations
- Able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation. You must be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly. This is a physically ACTIVE role.
- Dedication to commit to AsheBridge for a minimum of one year
- Fluency and clear communication in English. Must be able to communicate with other staff and parents clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Must be at least 18 years old. NC law requires this since you will be alone with children at times.
We hire for ATTITUDE, not necessarily aptitude. We will train you to excel in a quality child care environment, if you have the education and passion to do so! So even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, still consider applying if you’re a bright, motivated, loving, positive person who wants to be a part of a winning team and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
keywords: teacher teaching prek fours threes twos toddlers infants floater substitute preschool childcare child care daycare