Are you looking for more than a typical daycare, childcare center or preschool for your family?
Welcome to AsheBridge Children’s Academy of Apex Cary and Fuquay-Varina! AsheBridge Children’s Academy was founded in 2010 with the best interests of children and parents in mind.
Our vision is to instill a love of learning in every child. We recognize that each day is a new opportunity to create passionate learners who will grow to make a huge difference in the world.
Children are encouraged to succeed through developmentally appropriate experiences in a nurturing, safe environment. We believe that each child is unique with different interests, abilities, and learning styles. They grow and learn best in a safe environment that provides opportunities to explore, create and communicate with other children and adults. Our program encourages curiosity, discovery and problem solving through meaningful play for individual growth and development of a positive self-image.
AsheBridge Children’s Academy is dedicated to offering excellence in education through meaningful experiences for children and families in Cary, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Angier, and surrounding areas. Our team loves and educates infants, toddlers, and preschool-age children, helping them develop positive social skills and reach academic milestones while having fun. Our safe and secure learning environment fosters a love of learning for a lifetime of success.
Our Values (Our F.I.R.E.)
- ♦ Fun: “Do a loony-goony dance ‘cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain’t been there before.” A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein
- ♦ Integrity: “Always let your conscience be your guide” Lyrics from Pinocchio by Walt Disney Productions
- ♦ Respect: “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss
- ♦ Excellence: “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
- ♦ We cherish education: “There are a whole lot of things in this world you haven’t started wondering about.” Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- ♦ We demonstrate kindness: “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” The Lion and Mouse from Aesop’s Fables
- ♦ We form partnerships: “Now I see! We are all just dots together” Not Just a Dot by Loryn Brant
- ♦ We practice safety: “We must always face the choice between what is right and what is easy.” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
AsheBridge Children’s Academy offers quality preschool education for our communities in Apex, Cary, Fuquay, Holly Springs, Angier, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn about all the fun things that set us apart from the other daycare and childcare centers.
Follow us on Facebook!