Have you been looking for a way to not only gross your children out, but also provide them an awesome sensory experience? Well, do we have a project for you!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup Corn syrup
- Additional ingredients: glitter, and food coloring to add to your mixture.
- In a large-ish bowl add you water and a few drops of food coloring of your choice.
- Add the Gelatin packets, mix and let sit for about 5 minutes until they start to thicken. (but not too thick)
- Once soft add your corn start and stir. It will start to form strands resembling snot! This is when you can add your glitter!
We found this awesome project at: Kids Play Box
Whether you have a pretty princess or a noble knight this project is a sticky good time! It sure is a SUPER messy experiment that should be done over a drop cloth or outside in an easily cleaned area. Have fun and don’t forget to share your experience on our Facebook page!
AsheBridge Children’s Academy offers quality preschool education for our communities in Apex, Cary, Fuquay, Holly Springs, Angier, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn about all the fun things that set us apart from the other daycare and childcare centers.